Please consider your order delivered on the day you requested if you receive a confirmation. If we have any difficulties with your order, we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail.
* Note all transactions are in US currency. In the U.S. and Canada, same-day delivery is generally available Monday through Saturday on orders received before 12:00 pm in the recipient's time zone (excluding holidays and peak floral delivery periods). Orders received after 12:00 pm in the recipient's time zone may be delivered the next delivery day. There are no deliveries on Sundays and legal holidays. Please make sure that your order information is accurate and complete in order to avoid delivery delays. This would include the apartment or suite # if needed, and most especially a current telephone number.
Most florist shops make deliveries during normal business hours (9 AM to 6 PM). However, since we do not know each florist's delivery schedule for a particular day, we will be unable to guarantee delivery requests for a specific time or within an hourly range unless verbally agreed. Requests may be taken for either an AM or PM delivery with a verbal confirmation, but they cannot be guaranteed without an additional fee required for special delivery.
The florist may choose to leave the arrangement with a neighbor or manager and attach a note to the recipient's door stating who accepted the arrangement on their behalf; or if the area is secure, to leave the arrangement at the door. The florist may also leave a note on the recipient's door asking the recipient to call the florist's shop and arrange a convenient time for re-delivery. Another option is calling the recipient first to arrange a delivery time. If the recipient is at work all day, we suggest sending the arrangement to the workplace. Incomplete or incorrect address or phone numbers may delay delivery. Most florists employ professional delivery personnel who will find the best delivery choice for your special gift.
Due to the various time zones between the U.S. and other continents, same day delivery is not available. We can only guarantee delivery dates for orders received three business days in advance. You must call us to place an international delivery order; you cannot do so online.
Deliveries to Alaskan Bush Communities are via commercial aircraft and shipped "priority" status when available. The flowers are boxed and insulated prior to shipping and there is a $20 boxing/airport delivery fee added to the order. Once shipped, the freight charges are billed at the invoiced amount from the airline.
While we process your request the moment we receive it during business hours, it is sometimes very difficult to get cancellation requests complete. Our network ranges throughout the country and because of the importance placed on a timely delivery of your request and various time zones, it can sometimes be very difficult to stop or cancel a delivery attempt or a placed order. Cancellations must be done prior to delivery, and in all cases within 24 hours or placing your order. Any cancellation requests after this period cannot be guaranteed and are subject to a 20% charge.
Due to various seasonal and regional conditions, and the variety of unplanned issues courtesy of Mother Nature, availability of some flowers may be very limited in certain areas. Also, specific flower varieties or colors may not be available for delivery on a specified day. Therefore, it is possible that the exact bouquet pictured or requested may not be available for delivery.
In this event, the local florist will deliver a second choice of similar flowers and container of equal value and beauty. Every effort will be made to maintain size, shape, and overall color schemes of an arrangement, but there may be some variance due to designer interpretation. In single variety arrangements, variety will take preference over color. Our goal is your complete satisfaction, rest assured that every effort will be made to provide an arrangement of equal or greater value.
We offer a 5 day fresh cut flower or live plant replacement guarantee and a 3 day replacement guarantee on fresh flower arrangements.
• Within 3 days, you will receive a full replacement of the perished product.
• Either fresh cuts of perished stems if remaining flowers in arrangement are still healthy, or a full replacement of entire arrangement if most have perished.
• If arrangement was originally delivered, we will gladly redeliver your replacements.
• Within 5 days, we will gladly replenish or exchange your flowers.
• Our driver will pick up your original arrangement and exchange it with a new one or you can bring it in for replenishment or exchange in-store.
If you are not completely satisfied with your non-perishable purchase, simply return it with your receipt within 15 days for a full refund. Refunds will be processed within 48 hours after the product is returned; however, it may take 7-10 days for your financial institution to release the funds.
Non-perishable returns past 15 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee or in-store credit within 30 days of purchase with receipt.
In the event of manufacturer defects, return product with receipt within 30 days for repair or replacement.